Advisory Minutes 20070830
laptop ordered for evaldo
- handier to have it purchased in europe
- but deal is underway
- board is working.
- teus skype chat with evaldo: security items / root key; evaldo not anxious to move on this issue
- Agreed, as there is an alternate use here, and best not to push the difficult situation.
- deal with it at 'top'.
- Philipp should get a way out, we have to think about it
- push evaldo to build up a list of sysadms
- who can do non-trust machines
- oophaga also could contribute sysadms
post 'top' agenda attendees.
- should we post the advisory minutes to the officers.
- more openness versus
- too many random notes with little explanation.
- let's ask *JENS* ?
svn access for Teus
- waiting on philipp to move
- iang asked philipp to announce when it cuts over.
NLnet is ...?
- iang to integrate comments from teus
- ask Greg Stark to post it to policy
- give 2 days
- posted, one comment
- to be posted,
- so that there is no doubt that the document is following its own process
Teus to send to JENS to post
- board decision 20070805.1 is "clear" transfer of source
- iang to probe board on this
Advisory page for wiki
- add R/W ACL checks ?
- wait to see how greg rose gets on?
Funding for audit
- rewrite. NLnet to pay iang
- oophaga to review and authorise payments
- cacert to treat oophaga as "fair cop".