CAcert Members Report 2010
Below is the report of the CAcert association members to itself. Please write about how you have contributed to CAcert over the year 2009-2010.
(Editors note - please place in alphabetical order)
- Appointed as Support Engineer
- Appointed as Infrastructure Admin for E-Mail
- Revised and held the ATE presentations together with the Assurance Team
- Raised attention for the community part of CAcert at CeBIT 2010 and by founding the CAcert Community Spirit Team
- Appointed as Arbitrator
- Working on the restructuring of Support / Arbitration after Arbitration / Support crisis Dec 2009, working as Support-Liason between Support and Arbitration team
Pushed recuring Arbitration Team Meetings starting January 2010
Deployment of the Arbitration Training Course, that is a documentation over the Arbitration area too
Resigned from Events Team Leader and moved to Assurance Officer
Assurance MiniTOP Bruxelles Feb 2009 with forming the Co-Auditors core Team
Compiled The Big Masterplan to become Audit Ready in January 2010, published in Oct 2010 on the blog
- x1) working on all these projects, I've worked together with several other community members that I cannot all name here. Thanks to you all of you and the teams, who makes things happen.