- Case Number: a20101009.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Ulrich S.
- Respondents: Heinz-Norbert U.
Initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-09-15
- Date of ruling: 2015-03-30
- Case closed: 2015-03-31
- Complaint: Name in account is abbreviated incorrectly
- Relief: Lock account becaus R is not responding
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: Heinz-Norbert U. (R), Claimant: Ulrich S. (C), Case: a20101009.1
2010-10-09 (issue.c.o) case s20101009.48
- 2010-10-16 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-09-15 (A): I'll take this case as Arbitrator, MartinGummi will be Case Manager
- 2011-09-15 (A): Sent initial mail
2011-09-16 C replies and accepts CCA/DRP. He also points out that acording to the current version of PracticeOnNames R's abbreviated name in the account would be acceptable but deprecated.
- 2011-09-30 (A): Sent reminder to R, setting deadline of 2011-10-14 for reply.
- 2011-10-17 (A): Since there is no answer by R support shall provide alternate mail addresses of the account.
- 2011-10-17 Support reports: no alternate mail addresses exist.
- 2014-05-11 (CM): asks A about progress in this case
- 2014-05-15 (A): Send final reminder to R, announcing that the account will be locked and all certificates revoked if no answer is received till 2014-05-29
- 2015-03-30 (A): Informed all parties about given ruling
Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20101009.1 (Private Part)
Current version of PracticeOnNames allows the name combination, but depreceates it.
Since the Respondent does not reply to mail messages this is a violation of CCA 2.5.2 and/or 2.3.4.
The Respondent cannot be regarded as "bound into Arbitration" as required by the Assurance Statement 1.1.4, therefor the account shall be locked and all existing certificates shall be revoked.
The Respondent may file a dispute to unlock his account, which will start a normal Arbitration Case. If the Respondent answers within one week of this ruling, this case will be continued instead.
- 2015-03-30 (A): Sent request to lock R's account to Support
- 2015-03-31 Support reports execution. The account is now locked but otherwise unchanges. No certificates are linked to this account.
- 2015-03-31 (A) The case is closed now.