- Case Number: a20100312.2
- Status: closed
- Respondents: TS
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-08-10
- Date of ruling: 2014-03-29
- Case closed: 2015-02-18
- Complaint: Typo in Givenname?
- Relief: Disable account
- 2010-03-12 (issue.c.o) case [s20100312.8]
- 2010-03-12 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-04-06 (C): rerequesting CM/A to take care about this case
2011-08-10 (A): I take this case as Arbitrator, SebastianKueppers will be Case Manager
- 2011-08-10 (A): Initial Mailing sent
- 2011-08-10 Claimant responds and accepts CCA/DRP.
- 2011-09-14 (A): Sent remainder to R, setting deadline to 2011-09-30
- 2011-09-30 (A): R did not answer within deadline, we'll start investigations nevertheless.
- 2011-09-30 (A): Sent request to support to provide all Assurers which have assured R
- 2011-09-30 Support replies and sends list of Assurers
- 2011-10-04 (A): Sent a mail to 4 Assurers asking for information they can provide.
- 2011-10-04 Assurer 1 answers. He confirms C's claim, but guesses that there might be ID docs containing the other spelling.
- 2011-10-04 Assurer 2 answers and confirms C's claim. He provides a scanned CAP form with the handwritten name matching the claim.
- 2011-10-06 Assurer 3 answers that he'll need a few more days to look up the documents.
- 2011-10-07 (A): Asked Assurer 1 for some clarifications.
- 2011-10-18 Assurer 3 answers, he rejects C's claim.
- 2012-01-13 (A): Sent final request for an answer to (R), with deadline 2013-01-27. The request includes the announcement that R's account may be disabled if no answer is received until the deadline.
- 2014-03-29 Ruling given
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20100312.2 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
The information stored in the account may be incorrect, and therefor incorrect information may be included in certificates. The lack of assistance by the Respondent makes it necessary to lock down the account until this discrepancy has been sorted out. If there are any non-expired certificates associated to the account they shall be revoked.
Support is authorized to "hijack" the account if this is necessary to revoke non-expired certificates.
- 2014-03-29 (A): Notified R and C of the ruling
- 2014-03-29 (A): Sent a request to Support to lock the account
- 2014-03-30 Support reports that the account is locked and one valid certificate has been revoked.
- 2015-02-18 (A): Closing case