. To Merchandising
Since 2005 there are a number of pretty CAcert t-shirts available. They are sold by kernelconcepts.de. Prices are set from 12,50 EUR (for a simple shirt) up to 20 EUR for a polo shirt.
For pictures of all available shirts see http://www.luggg.de/Linuxtag2006/cacert/cacertshirts.htm (German).
Also online is the CACert-Shop at Spreadshirt: http://cacertshop.spreadshirt.de/
- CAcert T-Shirt
- White T-Shirt with navyblue CAcert-Logo with text "Free Cerificates!"
small logo & text on the left side of the breast
large logo & text on the back
- about 12,50 EUR + shipping (see below)
- Quality of the shirt will be 180g/qm
- Logo will be printed on the shirt by silk screening (German "Siebdruck")
- CAcert Polo Shirt
- White Poloshirt with navy blue collar
- Same print as on the T-Shirt
- about 20 EUR + shipping (see below)
- 1 shirt: EUR 2,50 as 'Letter'
- more: EUR 4,50 by parcel service
- 1 shirt: 5 EUR
- more: ask Petra by e-mail
How to order
Shirts are sold by kernelconcepts.de and so if you have any questions about the shirts, prices, shipping, etc. ask them.
- email petra (at) kernelconcepts (dot) de with subject "CAcert T-Shirt"
- ask Petra for Girly-(Lady-) Shirts if you want.
There was a SPECIAL-OFFER for people ordering using a signed e-mail (signed with a valid CAcert certificate with your name in it!). You may want to ask if this still applies.
How to pay
Germany: Invoice with bank tansfer (German "Rechnung mit Überweisung") or 'PayPal'
Europe: money transfer to German bank account in advance or via 'PayPal' (+ 5% additional fee for 'PayPal')
What about SpreadShirt.net / SpreadShirt.com?
A while ago I found Spreadshirt, a company that sells clothing customized by affiliates. You can enroll as affiliate, then upload motives, design products with these motives. The provide you with a shop in which you can place the products you designed. If someone orders, your product is created (built-to-order) and shipped to the customer (or you, if you appear as customer).
There are no fixed costs, the company lives from the prices of the basic products you customize. The products you create are available worldwide. The selection of available products is good, and the prices are more or less reasonable given the service they provide.
Prices for products should be roughly comparable to the existing offer.