Minimalist hosting service and sponsorship agreement
- this agreement is between you, an Assurer or Assured Organisation of CAcert Community, and CAcert Inc, representing the Community.
- you agree to supply the service for CAcert's Community purposes, as described in Appendix A. below.
- you will:
- provide initial install.
- operate as a sysadm-in-reserve at the host level for restarting,
- provide information and assistance for security and access by our sysadms.
- CAcert's sysadms will manage the VMs, applications and backups. You are encouraged to participate.
- In exchange for service, CAcert will distribute a standard logo + link on CAcert's main site, subject to mutual approval.
- This agreement is for 2 years, with automatic one monthly extensions thereafter. Either may terminate this agreement with one month's notice.
- As this is a Community project, we agree to refer all disputes arising out of or in connection to this agreement to a single CAcert Arbitrator under the rules of DRP.
Appendix A Configuration
The Machine's configuration should be negotiated with Infrastructure Team Leader in email with subject "MiniHAG, Appendix A". The contents of Appendix A should be one variant of the below:
Machine to be configured as:
A.1 host machine of sufficient capability to mount many VMs, with sufficient IP#s,
A.2 a machine configurable as a test machine,
A.3 single or multiple VMs provided on your host,
Registry of Infrastructure Hosting Providers (Assurers)
Name of Hoster
Documentation / Pointer
Comments (e.g., purpose
Iang, Matthias G
for testing purposes, more VMs on demand