CAcert Inc. Special General Meeting
A Special General Meeting has been requested by Nicholas Bebout and seconded by Mario Lipinski. For this SGM the following is proposed as the
- Acceptance of new members. (E.Schwob, A.Bürki, I.Grigg)
- Vote that the committee of management no longer enjoys the confidence of the members.
- Vote that the committee is hereby removed from office and election of a committee shall immediately follow adoption of this resolution.
- Election of a new committee of management.
- New committee is instructed to review all decisions of previous committee for legality and conformance with procedure, and to present report to AGM.
- vote that: Previous and future committee to confirm that CAcert and especially the board are to be fully open in all things.
- from Security Policy, Management Assertion, tradition, Arbitration, Policy on Policy
- publish all board logs and all relevant communication, even if private.