- Case Number: a20180531.1
- Status: init
- Claimant: Ken B.
- Respondent: CAcert support
initial Case Manager: Dirk Astrath / BernhardFröhlich
- Case Manager: N.N.
- Arbitrator: N.N.
- Date of arbitration start: 201Y-MM-DD
- Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD
- Case closed: 201Y-MM-DD
- Complaint: Access to account while primary email-address not existing anymore and password lost
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator N.N. (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Ken B. (C), Case: a20180531.1
- 2018-05-31 (issue.c.o): case s20180531.58
- 2018-10-29 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2019-02-11 (iCM): Sent notification mail to C.
Link to Arbitration case a20180531.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only
EOT Private Part
I paid the 15 USD charge for assistance logging into my account. I have not logged into my account for several years. Since that time, the domain for the email address associated with my account (mv.com) has gone away and been replaced with qozzy.com. Also, when I try to answer the security questions to get back in to my account, there are new questions that seem to have been added after I set up the account for which I never configured answers. (The form will not accept empty responses for these questions.) Thank you for your assistance.