- Case Number: a20141002.1
- Status: close
- Claimant: Rutger S
- Respondent: CAcert
initial Case Manager: EvaStöwe
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2014-12-07
- Date of ruling: 2015-03-30
- Case closed: 2015-03-31
- Complaint: terminate assurer account Rutger S
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator name arbitrator (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Rutger S (C), Case: a20141002.1
- 2014-10-02 (issue.c.o): case [s20140928.130]
- 2014-10-03 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2014-10-03 (iCM): notified C about case
- 2014-12-07 (A): I'll take care of this case together with CM
- 2014-12-07 (A): init mail send to C
- 2015-01-25 (A): asks again to confirm deletion request and to address the CAP forms, if no answer at 2015-02-08, account-closure will be initiated
- 2015-01-25 (C): please close account; would like to keep CAPs for remaining time and destroy them afterwards
- 2015-03-30 (A): ruling and execution request send to C, Support, CM
- 2015-03-31 (CM): close case
Link to Arbitration case a20141002.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only
EOT Private Part
The claimant wants to let his account closed. He is an assurer with assurances that are not 7 years old. He has requested to not hand in the CAP forms but to keep them safe until they are 7 years old and should be destroyed.
Dear CAcert, I've not been active with CAcert for a considerable time now and have no plans to resume using Cacert in the near future. I would thus request to terminate my membership please. Kind regards,
- The claimant wants to let his account closed. He is an assurer with assurances that are not 7 years old. He has requested to not hand in the CAP forms but to keep them safe until they are 7 years old and should be destroyed.
- All certificates of the account are expired.
The account of the claimant should be closed by Support analogue to the process of a20111128.3 as soon as possible. According to the ruling given in a20141231.1 there is no need to collect the CAP forms. Also the assurances given by the claimant should not be revoked.
-- Frankenthal, 2015-03-30
. 2015-03-30 (A): ruling and execution request send to C, Support, CM . 2015-03-31 (Support) confirmation of execution