- Case Number: a20120518.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Marcus M (C2)
- former claimants: Uwe A (C1)
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: EvaStöwe
- Date of arbitration start: 2014-07-26
- Date of ruling: 2014-07-26
- Case closed: 2014-07-26
- Complaint: Please remove post
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator MartinGummi (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Marcus Maengel (C2), Case: a20120518.1
2012-05-18 (issue.c.o) case s20120518.21
- 2012-05-31 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2012-05-31 (iCM): NDR received on (C1)'s email
- 2014-07-26 (CM): I'll take care of this case, Martin Gummi will be the Arbitrator
- 2014-07-26 (A): released C1 from his role as claimant in this case
- 2014-07-26 (iCM): init mail to C2 and former C1
- 2014-07-26 (iCM): recieved NDR from former C1 (as it is not clear if he is a member, and as he is not part of the case anymore this does not need to be followed)
- 2014-07-26 (A): ruling, send to C2, CM
- 2014-07-26 (CM): closed case
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20120518.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- Remove of C1 as claimant for this case because support has already removed of the post and by this fulfilled the request of C1. As it is unclear if C1 is a member he should not be bothered with the remaining of this case.
According to related Arbitration case a20101025.1, support could be authorised to remove this post.
- Since the dispute was filed a precedent case was ruled about when support can remove single posts to CAcert mailing lists.
- The named conditions of the precedents-ruling are:
- The original author of the post requests the removal of the post for a valid reason. Support personnel and mailing list owners decide whether a given reason is valid. Typical valid reasons include "accidental posting" and "disclosure of confident data".
- Anyone claims personal data concerning him-/herself is published in a posting, and the original author agrees the deletion of the post.
- Both conditions apply in this case, so the precedent ruling should be followed.
- The removal of the post is authorized.