- Case Number: a20120322.1
- Status: dismissed
- Claimants: Jochen M
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: AlexRobertson
Case Manager: EvaStöwe
- Date of arbitration start: 2013-11-04
Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD
Case closed: 201Y-MM-DD
- Complaint: Account Removal
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator Martin Gummi (A), CAcert (R), Jochen M (C), Case: a20120322.1
2012-03-22 (issue.c.o) case s20120322.137
- 2012-05-06 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2013-11-04 (CM): I'll take this case as (CM) and (A) is Arbitrator
- 2013-11-04 (CM): Question to (Support) about current state of account
- 2013-11-04 (Support): recent activity on account [s20131104.93]
- 2013-11-04 (CM): Question to C if account should be kept
- 2013-11-06 (CM): Question to (Support) about current state of account
- 2013-11-06 (Support): recent activity on account [s20131106.116]
- 2013-11-08 (CM): Question to C if account should be kept
- 2013-11-28 (A): inform C and dismiss
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20120322.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
EOT Private Part
- The member asked to close his account in mar-2012.
- Account shows recent activity.
- A certificate was issued or renewed recently at oct-2013.
- When asked the member did not confirm that he wants to get the account closed.
It looks like the member changed his mind and wants to continue to use his account.
We dismiss this case.
The user will be informed about this and can easily get his account deleted by support if we interpret his intentions wrongly. It would not need to go to arbitration level, next time, if nothing unexpected occures.