- Case Number: a20120211.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Joost Steijlen
- Respondents: Marek Michal Mazur
Initial Case Manager: AlexRobertson
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2012-05-23
- Date of ruling: 2012-05-31
- Case closed: 2012-05-31
- Complaint: ABC request over Marek Michal Mazur
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator UlrichSchroeter (A), Respondent: Marek Michal Mazur(R), Claimant: Joost Steijlen(C), Case: a20120211.1
2012-02-11 (issue.c.o) case s20120211.75
- 2012-05-05 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2012-05-21 (A): I'd like to take care about this case and select SebastianKueppers as (CM)
- 2012-05-21 (A): init mailing with request for CV and reference list sent to (R), CC's going to (C), (CM). CCA/DRP acceptance by (C) is still confirmed in role as (Support t/l) and from previous arbitration cases
- 2012-05-22 (C): accepted CCA/DRP under this arbitration
- 2012-05-23 (R): accepts CCA/DRP
- 2012-05-23 (R): sends in cv + ref list
- 2012-05-23 (A): briefing of (CM) for interview questionaire
- 2012-05-24 (A): interview with (R), (CM) (10:00 - 10:38)
- 2012-05-30 (A): completed interview minutes and sent to (CM)
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20120211.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
EOT Private Part
- CV received
- reference list received
- Interview did happen: Berlin, at Linuxtag, 2012-05-24, participients: (R), (CM), (A)
- The background check has not revealed any material issues in conflict with a role under Security Policy (SP).
- During the interview, all relations to problem areas that are subject to the ABC interview was discovered and observed during the interview, and discussed. No relationship has been found that represents a material threat to CAcert.
- Investigation of potential weaknesses in social engineering revealed that (R) had little familiarity with this topic. I recommend further training in this area. A first lesson in this area was given by interviewer.
- (R)'s background related to anticipated subject matter Support has been discovered by (R)'s half year experience within Triage.
- 2012-05-31 (A): sent ruling to (C), (R), (Board), (CM). Case is now closed.
Post Arbitration Note
- 2012-06-01 (R): Why you haven't ordered to destroy cv/references list in the ruling?
- 2012-06-06 (A): CM/A's has to keep the arbitration files, no other parties (interviewers, observers) involved.