- Case Number: a20111215.1
- Status: dismissed
- Claimants: Timothy R
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: EvaStöwe
- Date of arbitration start: 2013-11-01
Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD
- Case closed: 201Y-MM-DD
- Complaint: Account Removal
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator MartinGummi (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Timothy R (C), Case: a20111215.1
2011-12-15 (issue.c.o) case s20111215.109
2012-01-06 (iCM): dismissed for the moment, moved back to (Support) to check case to be handled under precedent a20111128.3
- 2012-01-07 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2013-11-01 (CM): I'll take care about this case as (CM)
- 2013-11-01 (A): I'll take care about this case as (A)
- 2013-11-02 (CM): ask is the account aktiv
- 2013-11-02 (Support): the account is aktiv [s20131102.23]
- 2013-11-02 (CM): ask to (C) for next step of this case
- 2013-11-25 (A): notice to C about dismiss
- 2013-11-25 (A): closed
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20111215.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- In the original dispute C asked to close his account because of password loss, since C thought he had no access to the account anymore.
- There was recent activity on the account (last time in Sep 2013).
- Obviously C has recovered access to the accounts so the reson for closing the account does not exist anymore.
- When asked, C did not confirm that he wants to get the account closed after the recovery.
It appears like C wants to keep the account and his certificates.