- Case Number: a20111111.1
- Status: withdrawn
- Claimants: Eric F
- Respondents: Steve S
Initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-03-28
- Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD
- Case closed: 201Y-MM-DD
- Complaint: Complaint about Assurer Steve S
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator name arbitor (A), Respondent: Steve S (R), Claimant: Eric F (C), Case: a20111111.1
2011-11-11 (issue.c.o) case s20111111.75
- 2011-11-12 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-11-13 (iCM): Sent notification to C, asking for information about the Respondent
- 2011-11-13 C replied and provided more detailed information.
- 2012-03-26 (A): I'll take care about this case as (A)
- 2012-03-26 (CM): I'll take care about this case as (CM)
- 2012-03-28 (A): Sent initial mail to C
- 2012-03-28 C responds "Please drop this case."
- 2012-03-28 (A): This case is closed now.
I am writing to file a complaint about an assurer. He is going out of his way to "create" expenses in order to get free lunch out of assuring people. I offered to meet him wherever he wanted. He chose a location and then said I needed to buy him lunch. He was upfront about it, but said that I could give him cash or a gift card instead. This seems to go against the policy of charging for expenses if he is creating the expenses. When I asked about this he said the location point was XXX miles away from his house and that he was going out of his way despite choosing the location. My interpretation is that he is forcing people to pay in order to assure them and claiming it is "expenses".
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20111111.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
EOT Private Part
The Claimant of this case is also Claimant of a20111111.2