- Case Number: a20111103.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Fabien S
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Date of arbitration start: 2012-03-21
- Date of ruling: 2015-02-26
- Case closed: 2015-03-04
- Complaint: Delete my Account
- Relief: Anonymize account
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Fabien S (C), Case: a20111103.1
2011-11-03 (issue.c.o) case s20111103.28
- 2011-11-05 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2012-01-07 (CM): dismissed for the moment, moved back to (Support) to check case to be handled under precedent a20111128.3
2012-01-07 (Support): moved ticket s20111103.28 back into disputes queue. Case disqualifies for precedent case
- 2012-03-21 (A): I'll handle this case as Arbitrator
- 2012-03-21 (A): Sent initial mail, asking for confirmation till 2012-04-04
2015-02-18 (A): Sent request to Support to check if all prerequesites for a handling according to a20111128.3 are given now. If this is the case, a20111128.3 shall be applied.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20111103.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
EOT Private Part
- Support reports a server certificate in the account, which will expire 2012-05-01
- At 2012-03-21 no other open Arbitration Cases which involve the user could be found.
- Re-checked at 2015-02-18, still no open Arbitration Case concerning the user.
I rule that the Precedence Ruling of a20111128.3 shall be applied to the case now. Since, sadly, this case was running for quite some time the prerequesites of a20111128.3 are now fulfilled.
Munich, February 26, 2015
- 2015-02-18 Support reports that C's account has been anonymized according to the standard procedure, as suggested by the Arbitrator.
- 2015-02-26 (A): Formal ruling given
- 2015-02-26 (A): Notified C of ruling.
- 2015-03-04 (A): The case is closed now.