- Case Number: a20110902.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Robert S
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-11-24
- Date of ruling: 2011-12-18
- Case closed: 2011-12-19
- Complaint: Close my account
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Robert S (C), Case: a20110902.1
2011-09-02 (issue.c.o) case s20110902.77
- 2011-09-08 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-11-24 (A): I'll pick up the case, Ulrich Schröter will be Case Manager
- 2011-11-24 (A): Sent initiating Mail to C
2011-11-25 C answers, accepts proposed procedure as laid out in a20090618.3
- 2011-11-26 (A): Sent postal address to C
- 2011-11-26 (A): Sent request for information to Support
- 2011-11-27 Support supplies information. There is a discrepancy between number of Assurances and Experience Points.
- 2011-11-27 (A): Sent mail to C informing him of the discrepancy and asking if he can explain it.
- 2011-12-01 C replies that he got extra points back in 2006
- 2011-12-07 (A): Paper mail containing the CAP form of C arrives.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20110902.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
EOT Private Part
- Assurances have been made by C's account
C accepts procedure as described in a20090618.3
- C's account contains a discrepancy between Assurances made and Experience Points, probably caused by extra points of a Super Assurer Assurance in 2006.
- No other open Arbitrations involving C can be found.
- C gave his only Assurance in 2009
- The claimant shall send all CAP forms in his possession to the arbitrator
- A snapshot of the account information shall be taken and printed on paper.
- All certificates of the claimant shall be revoked and login to the account shall be disabled.
After the CAP forms have arrived the account of the claimant shall be anonymised by using the standard procedure DeleteAccountProcSEv3.
- The arbitrator shall print this case-file to paper
- The arbitrator shall put the print-out of this case-file, the print-out of the account status as well as the CAP forms into an opaque envelope and seal that envelope.
The arbitrator shall designate that envelope with the arbitration number and retain this envelope for 7 years after the date of the given Assurance, after which time it shall be destroyed.
The CCA with the Claimant will be terminated automatically after the end of the retention period in 2016 unless another Arbitration rules otherwise before that date.
The clarifications of a20090618.3 do apply to this ruling.
2011-12-18 (A): Sent request to anonymize C's account according to DeleteAccountProcSEv3.
- 2011-12-19 Support reports that the account is now anonymized.
- 2011-12-19 (A): Sent notification to C.
- 2011-12-19 (A): The case is closed now.
Assurer wants to close his account