- Case Number: a20110815.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Nada D
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
Case Manager: JoelHatsch
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-11-15
- Date of ruling: 2011-12-05
- Case closed: 2011-12-18
- Complaint: Delete my account (Nada D)
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Nada D (C), Case: a20110815.1
2011-08-15 (issue.c.o) case s20110815.40
- 2011-08-26 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-09-05 C repeats request, see OTRS s20110905.41
- 2011-11-15 (A): I'll pick up the case, Joel Hatsch will be Case Manager.
- 2011-11-15 (A): Sent initial mail, set deadline to 2011-11-29
- 2011-11-30 (A): Claimant did not reply on initial mail. Asking Support for information about the account, authorisation to hijack the account is given if necessary.
- 2011-11-30 (A): Support replies, no Assurances given but there are several certificates, the latest expiry date is 2011-09-12
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20110815.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- Claimant did not response to initial mail, assuming the request is valid
- No open Arbitrations for the account can be found.
- According to "Assure someone" C's account has less than 100 Assurance Points.
- Latest expiry date for issued certificates is 2011-09-12
- No Assurances given
As requested by the Claimant the account shall be anonymized and the CCA with the Claimant terminated once the grace period after the latest certificate expiry date has passed and no other relevant information shows up till then.
From the latest expiry date of 2011-09-12 and the standard 90 days grace period the termination date of the CCA is calculated as 2011-12-12.
- 2011-12-05 (A): I'm waiting for the termination date before notifying support.
- 2011-12-18 (A): Asking Support to anonymize the account according to standard procedure.
- 2011-12-18 Support reports anonymisation of the account.
- 2011-12-18 (A) Sent a notice to C that the case is closed now
- 2011-12-18 (A) This case is closed now.