- Case Number: a20110813.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Thorsten B
- Respondents: Matthias S / Assurers
Initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Date of arbitration start: 2012-03-29
- Date of ruling: 2012-05-01
- Case closed: 2011-05-03
- Complaint: DoB-Mismatch
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator name arbitor (A), Respondent: Matthias S (R1), Claimant: Thorsten B (C), Case: a20110813.1
2011-08-13 (issue.c.o) case s20110813.32
- 2011-08-25 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2012-03-25 (R1) asks for progress
- 2012-03-26 (iCM): renewing request for CM / A
- 2012-03-26 (A): I'll take care about this case as (A)
- 2012-03-26 (CM): I'll take care about this case as (CM)
- 2012-03-29 (A): Sent initial mail to C and R1
- 2012-03-30 R1 responds to initial mail, he confirms C's claim
- 2012-03-30 C responds, accepts CCA and DRP
- 2012-03-30 (A): Sent request for assistence to two Assurers (A1, A2) named as witnesses by C
- 2012-03-30 (A): Sent request for information to support, which Assurers have assured the account of R1
- 2012-03-31 Support reports three Assurers (R2, R3, R4) have assured R1's account.
- 2012-04-06 (A): Sent request for assistence to R2, R3 and R4, asking for reply till 2012-04-20
- 2012-04-04 R2 replies that he currently has no access to the documents, he'll respond when he's back.
- 2012-04-26 A1 responds and confirms the claim.
- 2012-04-29 (A): Sent reminder to A2, R2 and R4
- 2012-04-29 A2 responds and confirms the claim
- 2012-05-01 R4 responds and confirms the claim
- 2012-05-03 R3 responds and confirms the claim
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to private part (access for A and CM only).
EOT Private Part
- R1 confirms C's claim.
- A1 confirms C's claim.
- A2 and R3 are the same person
- A2 confirms the claim
- R4 confirms the claim
- R3 confirms the claim (after ruling)
Based on the statements of the Claimant, three other Assurers and the owner of the account I give the following ruling:
The Date of Birth in the account of R1 shall be changed by support according to the claim. No reduction of Assurance Points or Experience Points is considered necessary.
The Assurers who assured the account containing a wrong Date of Birth shall be notified that Assurances must not be completed unless all data in the account matches the data found in the ID documents.
It is not considered necessary to impose further penalties on R4 and A2/R3, since they were cooperative and helpful in handling the situation.
The Arbitrator reserves the option to record an entry in the Warnings Database according to a20111204.3 against R2 in a followup ruling, in case he does not give a statement on this issue in reasonable time.
The answer of R2 did arrive a bit late, but with an acceptable delay. No further action or penalty against R2 is considered necessary.
- 2012-05-01 (A): Sent execution request to support
- 2012-05-01 Support reports that the DoB is changed in the account.
- 2012-05-01 (A): Sent information about ruling to C, R1 and A1.
- 2012-05-03 (A): Sent notification to R2, R3/A1 and R4
- 2012-05-03 (A): This case is closed now.