- Case Number: a20110804.1
- Status: dismissed
- Claimants: Julian N
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-08-10
- Date of ruling: N/A
- Case closed: 2011-09-20
- Complaint: possible dispute regarding www.mybitcoin.org
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Julian N (C), Case: a20110804.1
- 2011-08-04 (issue.c.o) case [s20110804.59]
- 2011-08-04 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-08-10 (A): I take this case as Arbitrator, UlrichSchroeter will be Case Manager.
- 2011-08-10 (A): Sent initial mailing
- 2011-09-14 (A): Send reminder to C, asking for answer till 2011-09-28
- 2011-09-30 (A): No answer from C, so this case is dismissed for now. From other reading about bitcom it seems that the case has cleared up somewhat in the meantime.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20110804.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- The disputed domain is online again. Probably the situation cleared up somewhat without CAcert action.
- Other reading (article in c't magazine) suggests that there are no certificate related troubles at bitcoin (though probably some others... )