- Case Number: a20110531.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Christoph D
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-09-15
- Date of ruling: 2011-09-18
- Case closed: 2011-09-18
- Complaint: Delete My Account
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Christoph D (C), Case: a20110531.1
2011-05-31 (website form) https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-support/2011-05/msg00054.html
- 2011-06-08 (Support) moved to disputes
- 2011-06-11 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-09-15 (A): I'll take this case as Arbitrator, MartinGummi will be Case Manager
- 2011-09-15 (A): Sent initial mail requesting confirmation and setting deadline of 2011-09-29
- 2011-09-16 C replies and confirms his request
- 2011-09-17 (A): Sent request for information about C's account to support. Support is authorized to anonymize the account if no certificates have been issued.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20110531.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- No open Arbitration Cases involving the Claimant can be found.
- Support reports: No certificates created, no Assurances given
As requested by the Claimant, his account shall be anonymized.
Since no certificates have been created and no Assurances have been given the CCA with the Claimant is terminated immediately.
- 2011-09-18 Support reports no certs created, no Assurances given. Therefore the account has been anonymized as per request.
- 2011-09-18 (A): Sent notification to C.
- 2011-09-18 (A): The case is closed now.