- Case Number: a20110314.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Philipp D
- Respondents: Guillaume R
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: AlexRobertson
- Date of arbitration start: 2013-01-15
- Date of ruling: -
- Case closed: 2013-01-31
- Complaint: Dispute in accordance with CAcert Inc.association Rules as well as CAcert Community Agreement under DRP
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: Guillaume R (R), Claimant: Philipp D (C), Case: a20110314.1
2011-03-14 (C): to arbitration mailing list https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-arbitration/2011-03/msg00012.html
- 2011-03-14 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2013-01-15 (A): I've picked up the case as Arbitrator, AlexRobertson will be Case Manager
- 2013-01-16 (A): Sent initial mailing, asking for reply till 2013-02-13
2013-01-16 Merged in a20110314.2. Both parties are Claimant and Respondent, for sake of continuity Philipp will continue to be identified as (C) and Guilleaume as (R).
- 2013-01-16 (C) replies to initial mail. While he still considers his claim valid he does not insist on a formal remedy.
- 2013-01-16 (R) replies to inital mail. He also considers his claim valid, but asks for a week to think it over.
- 2013-01-31 (A): Since noone has insisted to continue during the time for consideration the case will be closed.
- 2013-01-31 (A): Notified (C) and (R) of the closing of the case.
- 2013-01-31 (a) The case is closed now.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20110314.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
One important part of this case would have been to establish whether the CAcert Inc. Rules of Association accepted CAcert (community) Arbitration at the time the dispute has been filed. Since the Rules of Association have changed in the meantime there's no specific interest on establishing this based on the outdated Rules.
Similiar or Related Cases
Arbitration request on CAcert Inc rules prevailing over CAcert community policies (Re: Arbitration case a20110314.1 ...)