- Case Number: a20101227.2
- Status: withdrawn
- Claimants: Dominik G.
- Respondents: Martin G., Ulrich S., CAcert Inc.
Initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
Case Manager: HansVerbeek
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-12
- Date of ruling: -
- Case closed: 2011-02-23
- Complaint: Reimbursement of expenses for 27c3 event
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: Martin G. (R1), Ulrich S. (R2), CAcert Inc. (R3), Claimant: Dominik G. (C), Case: a20101227.2
- 2011-01-01 (WHO): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-01-12 (A): Sent request to Claimant of case a20110111.1 if the two cases are related closely enough so they can be merged.
- 2011-01-12 (A): Sent initial mail to all parties.
- 2011-01-13 (A): R2 sent a very detailed PoV
- 2011-02-10 (A): Explicitly asked R1 for PoV
- 2011-02-13 (A): C sent signed mail:
this e-mail is to notify that I am officially withdrawing case a20101227.2. I have re-considered a lot and am certain this topic should be solved personally. Please publish this withdrawel notification in the Arbitration documentation. CARS
- 2011-02-23 (A) Sent notification of withdrawal to all parties. The case is closed.
Original Dispute, Discovery
A CAcert booth was planned for the 27c3 event in Berlin. Event organisers are R1 and me. However, R1 failed to do anything useful for this event throughout the whole planning phase and also failed to inform others about his delay in arriving at the location. R2, who stated his availability and that he would bring all materials necessary for the event. He canceled his trip the evening before the event, but also failed to inform any of the organisers. As I did my trip to Berlin mainly for the CAcert booth and the failure of the booth means immense mental stress and (as a student) incredible financial costs, I am asking the community for some kind of reimbursement for this.
Both respondents are member to the CAcert Arbitration mailing list. To ensure equal access to information for all parties I'll forward any information relating to this case which is posted on the Arbitration mailing list to the Claimant.