- Case Number: a20101222.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Brennan
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-01-24
- Case closed: 2011-01-24
- Complaint: Account Removal (Brennan)
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator UlrichSchroeter (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Brennan (C), Case: a20101222.1
- 2010-12-22 (issue.c.o) case [s20101222.83]
- 2010-12-22 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-16 (CM): I'll take care about this case as (CM)
- 2011-01-16 (A): I'll take care about this case as (A)
- 2011-01-16 (A): init notification sent to (C) w/ deadline of 14 days set
- 2011-01-16 (C): accepts CCA/DRP under this arbitration, confirms account removal request
- 2011-01-17 (A): Intermediate Ruling #1 with order request to (Support). Please provide me with the requested informations and an exec report
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Arbitration case a20101222.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
Intermediate Ruling #1
Dear Support, Please provide me with the infos about a user account. I hereby order, that you should hijack the account to collect the informations below and execute the actions dependent of the if and else paths User account: * Name : xxx * Primary Email : xxx A) Please make a snapshot printout (to pdf) of the complete users account including Certs, Domains, addtl. Emails (if one or more exist in each section) and send it to the Arbitrator of this case with your exec report B) 1. does client- or server- certificates exists, expired or active ? 2. has the user given assurances ? (this doesn't cover received assurances) if at least one of these both questions is answered yes: please provide me with the following infos (if not covered by the printout) Requesting infos from Support * Addtl. Email addresses ? Yes/No * Assurances Received ? List of Assurances incl. assurance date * Assurances Given ? List of Assurances incl. assurance date * IsAssurer ? Trainings > 0 ? Yes/No * Client Certs exists ? Yes/No * on Yes: list of issue/expire date(s) * Server Certs exists ? Yes/No * on Yes: list of issue/expire date(s) * Domain on Domain list ? Yes/No * GPG keys exists ? Yes/No please lock the account please send arbitrator the collected infos and await further instructions from arbitration else please follow the "delete account" procedure (in detail) eg https://wiki.cacert.org/Arbitrations/Training/Lesson20/DeleteAccountProcSEv2 by anonymize all user data, reset all flags and so forth and provide me with a detailed exec report (eg certs expired/active - domains - addtl. email addresses revoked, which parts anonymized eg secret answers, My Listing / Notifications sections, Location settings, locked account, and so on)
- There are no assurances on this account.
- There are no client-certificates issued on this account.
- There are no server-certificates issued on this account.
- There are no GPG/PGP keys signed.
- The account has been deleted following intermediate ruling#1
- CCA agreement to be terminated immediately.
- 2011-01-24 (Support): [s20110117.4], execution report, account deleted following delete account procedure
- 2011-01-24 (A): exec report to (C), case closed.