- Case Number: a20101013.1
- Status: closed
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Claimants: Wytze van der Raay
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Arbitrator: Alexander Prinsier
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-10-17
- Date of ruling: 2010-11-02
- Case closed: 2010-11-02
- Complaint: request for arbitration on emergency patch
Before: Arbitrator Alexander Prinsier (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Wytze van der Raay (C), Case: a20101013.1
- 2010-10-13 (issue.c.o) case [s20101013.63]
- 2010-10-15 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2010-10-17 (A): added myself as A
- 2010-11-02 (A): Adding Ulrich as CM.
- 2010-11-02 (A): ruling and closing case
- (C) is infrastructure team leader, a position in which only trusted (aka ABC'd) people arrive.
- The notification was sent to cacert-systemlog and cacert-board as required by Security Policy.
- The given emergency reason is acceptable.
- The patch contents looks ok and was already committed to CVS, and thus reviewed earlier by other developers.
The actions of (C) were according to policy. The emergency patching was correctly logged to all required parties.