- Case Number: a20100815.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Roman vG
- Respondents: CAcert
- Case Manager: Martin Gummi
- Arbitrator: Mario Lipinski
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-11-03
- Date of ruling: 2010-11-25
- Case closed: 2010-11-25
- Complaint: Account removal (Roman vG)
- 2010-08-15 (issue.c.o) case [s20100815.20]
- 2010-08-21 (Support): moved case into disputes queue
2010-08-22 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2010-11-03 (A): sent init mail
- 2010-11-03 (A): C confirms request
- 2010-11-03 (A): Sent information request to support with conditional authorization to cancel account
- 2010-11-04 (A): Received information from Support. Account has been anonymised.
- 2010-11-15 (A): Request confirmation of proper deletion. Especially email address.
- 2010-11-17 (A): Account not marked as deleted. Email address still in the account.
- 2010-11-19 (A): Requested anonymisation of email address and deletion of account.
- 2010-11-25 (A): Support confirms full anonymisation and deletion (as of SE manual).
- 2010-11-25 (A): Ruling. Closing.
- 2010-11-27 (A): Ruling changed to include CCA termination.
There are no points issued on this account. No secondary email-addresses are registered. No client-certificates are issued. No server-certificates are issued. Two domains registered.
The account has been anonymised and deleted. CCA acceptance to be terminated immediately.