- Case Number: a20100805.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Mike O
- Respondents: CAcert
- Case Manager: Martin Gummi
- Arbitrator: Mario Lipinski
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-11-03
- Date of ruling: 2010-11-16
- Case closed: 2010-11-16
- Complaint: Account Removal (Mike O)
- 2010-08-05 (issue.c.o) case [s20100805.93]
- 2010-08-21 (Support): moved case into disputes queue
2010-08-22 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2010-11-03 (A): sent init mail
- 2010-11-03 (A): C confirms request, wants to use another account he holds.
- 2010-11-03 (A): sent information request to support with conditional authorization to cancel the account
- 2010-11-04 (A): Support sents requested information. Account has been deleted.
- 2010-11-16 (A): Support confirmed deletion of the account to requirements of SE manual. Ruling. Closing.
There are no points issued on this account. There are no client-certificates issued. There are no server-certificates issued. There are no GPG/PGP keys signed.
The account has been deleted following SE manual. CCA not to be terminated, since the claimant has another account.