- Case Number: a20100726.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Pasi J.
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
- Arbitrator: Mario Lipinski
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-11-03
- Date of ruling: 2010-11-04
- Case closed: 2010-11-17
- Complaint: Remove my Account
Hi! I have not used my account for long time and today checked that I don't need it. How can I remove my account?
2010-07-26 (issue.c.o) case s20100726.196
2010-08-08 (CM): Sent an informational mail to C, archived at Arbitration Mailing List
- 2010-11-03 (A): sent initial mail
- 2010-11-03 (A): C confirms request
- 2010-11-03 (A): Sent information request to support with conditional authorization to cancel account immediately
- 2010-11-04 (A): Finishing, ruling, executing
- 2010-11-17 (A): Support confirmed proper accoutn deletion.
- has zero points on his account; no assurances received and done.
- There are no client certificates issued by the account.
- There are no server certs issued by the account.
- There are no GPG/PGP keys signed.
The account was deleted. Agreement to CCA to be terminated immediately.
SE reports: Account is deleted in accordance with Support SE Manual.
Still waiting for SE to send snapshot of account information.