- Case Number: a20100606.1
- Status: running
- Claimants: Mario K
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-01-26
- Case closed: 2011-01-26
- Complaint: please delete my account
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BenrhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Mario K (C), Case: a20100606.1
2010-05-28 (issue.c.o) case s20100528.207
2010-06-15 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-24 (A): Sent mail to support to check the account. If no certificates were created or all have expired before October 24 2010, the account shall be deleted.
- Assurance Points are below 100
- From OTRS recorded communication it can be assumed that C has confirmed his request.
- Support reports no certificates issued
Since the account has not given any Assurances and has not issued any certificates, there is only a minor risk that terminating the CCA with the user will cause any problems.
The account shall be deleted and the CCA of the user shall be terminated.
- 2010-01-25 Support confirms that the account has not issued any certificates and has been deleted.
- 2010-01-26 (A): Wrote informational mail to C
- 2010-01-26 (A) The case is closed now.