- Case Number: a20100519.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Christoph H
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-08-29
- Case closed: 2011-08-29
- Complaint: Please remove my Account and revoke all my certs
- Relief: Remove Account
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Christoph H (C), Case: a20100519.1
2010-05-19 (issue.c.o) case s20100519.107
2010-06-15 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-18 (A): Sent initial mail, asking for confirmation of request.
- 2011-01-19 C replies and confirms the request.
- 2011-08-26 (A): Requesting usual information from Support
- 2011-08-27 Support reports: No Assurance Points, no certificates issued
- 2011-08-27 (A): Asked support to re-check the account since C explicitly mentioned issued certificates
- 2011-08-28 After double checking Support confirms: no certificates issued
- Assurance Points are below 100
- From case filing it can be assumed that certificates have been created with the account.
- Support cannot find any certificates
The user has not created any certificates for his account and has not received any Assurance Points. In accordance to the standard procedure I rule that the account shall be anonymized using DeleteAccountProcSEv3 and the CCA of the Claimant is terminated immediately.
- 2011-08-29 (A): Request to anonymize account sent to support
- 2011-08-29 (A): Notification mail sent to Claimant
- 2011-08-29 Support confirms execution of ruling
- 2011-08-29 The case is closed now