- Case Number: a20100311.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: George M
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: AlexanderPrinsier
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-06-29
- Date of ruling: 2010-07-14
- Case closed: 2010-08-20
- Complaint: User wants Givenname to be changed
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: George M (C), Case: a20100311.1
2010-03-10 (issue.c.o) case s20100310.233
2010-03-12 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2010-06-02 (UlrichSchroeter): rcvd request from (C) about state of this case. Sent answer to (C), DRO
- 2010-06-29 A: Sent initiating mail
- 2010-06-30 C replies, accepts CCA and DRP, confirms his claim, names Michael M. as witness.
- 2010-06-30 A: Sent mail to Michael M. asking for confirmation that C's name is included in his ID document.
- 2010-06-30 A: Sent mail to support asking for Assurers who have assured C's account.
- 2010-06-30 Support replies that one Assurer Stephen S. has assured the account in 2006
- 2010-07-01 Michael M. confirms that he has seen C's ID document and that it contains the "new" name in latin letters.
- 2010-07-01 A: Sent mail to Assurer Stephen S., asking if he can assist
- 2010-07-09 A: Asked Michael M. if he knows other Assurers that assured C.
- 2010-07-09 A: Michael M. answers that probably Michael T. has also assured C.
- 2010-07-09 A: Sent mail to Michael T. asking for assistence.
- 2010-07-14 Michael T. replies that he checked the ID and the name in greek letters transliterates according to C's claim. He cannot remember if the name was also printed in latin characters.
- 2010-07-25 A: Sent reminder to Stephen S.
- Assurer Michael M. confirms C's claim
- Assurer Michael T. confirms C's claim
As the claimant's claim is confirmed by two Assurers I'll consider this as enough evidence to order support to change the name in the CAcert account.
The case will remain open till 2010-08-14 or a reply of Assurer Stephen S. is received.
- 2010-07-14 A: Sent mail to support to change the name.
- 2010-07-15 A: Sending informational mails to C has failed with a NDR. Will retry during the next days.
- 2010-07-15 Support confirms name change
- 2010-07-17 A: Sent notification mail to Assurers that the Assurances can now be completed
- 2010-08-20 A: No answer from Stephen S., closing the case. I'll check the option to file a dispute against Stephen S. for not assisting in a dispute...
- 2010-08-20 A: The case is closed now.