- Case Number: a20100113.2
- Status: withdrawn / dismissed, closed
- Claimants: Iang, Philipp Gühring
- Respondents: Alexander Prinsier
initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: EvaStöwe
- Arbitrator: none
- Date of arbitration start: not available
- Date of dismiss: 2016-06-24
- Case closed: 2016-06-24
- Complaint: Arbitrated Background Check over Alexander Prinsier
2010-01-13 Message: Please file DISPUTE to request Arbitrated Background Check over Alexander Prinsier <email anonymized>. The direct result is to propose him to board for the potential role of Support Engineer, as covered by Security Policy 220.127.116.11. However the ABC can be seen as broad and independent of Support work. Note that Alexander is currently listed as Arbitrator, so we will need to resolve any potential conflicts between Arbitration role and SE role before final appointment. iang, temporary Support Officer.
2010-01-16 I have been asked (m20091220.2) to propose new team members for the Software Assessment team. I talked to the suggested candidates, roughly evaluated their qualifications and time-budgets, and came to the conclusion that we should start the process with Alexander Prinsier and Markus Warg. Therefore please start the arbitrated Background Checks on Alexander Prinsier and Markus Warg now. Best regards, PG
- Relief: Arbitrated Background Check over Alexander Prinsier
Before: Arbitrator [not installed bacause of dismiss] (A), Respondent: Alexander Prinsier (R), Claimant: Iang (C1), Philipp Gühring (C2), Case: a20100113.2
2010-01-13 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2010-01-16 (UlrichSchroeter): added dispute filing #2 to this case
- 2016-06-11 (later CM): asks C if case should be continued
- 2016-06-11 (C1): withdraws the case, alternatively asks for a dismiss
- 2016-06-12 (CM): I pick up this case as CM, to handle a withdraw / dismiss of this case
- 2016-06-24 (CM): informs parties about closure of case based on withdraw of the dispute
Link to Arbitration case a20100113.2 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only
EOT Private Part
The dispute was withdrawn by the first claimant because of the time that has passed siwithdrawn, dismissed, closednce the dispute and because of the respondent not being active in the according area any more. The withraw (and dismiss) should only be understood in this sense.
While the second claimant was not contacted, it is assumed that he also does not have an interest in the continuation of the case because neither he nor the respondent are currently active in any area of CAcert.
The case is dismissed because of a) it was not picked up for over five years by any arbitrator b) the respondent is not active in the support area any more and c) the withdraw by the first claimant.
No decision in any direction was done in this case.
No ruling. Case was dismissed.