- Case Number: a20100108.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: J. Hartman
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: AlexanderPrinsier
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-01-28
- Date of ruling: 2010-MM-DD
- Case closed: 2010-MM-DD
- Complaint: User wants account deleted
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Josh Hartman (C), Case: a20100108.1
Initial filing at https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-disputes/2010-01/msg00017.html
2010-01-08 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2010-01-10 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki: CM / A
- 2010-01-28 A: Sent initiating mail
- 2010-01-29 Claimant responds: CCA accepted, request confirmed.
- 2010-02-25 A: Sent request for confirmation of account deletion and other available information to support.
- 2010-02-26 CM: received information from support
- 2010-06-10 CM: request progress from A
- 2010-06-10 A: Request received information from CM
- 2010-06-10 A: Request to Support Team Leader about status of support engineer in question
- 2010-06-12 A: Support Team Leader confirms that support engineer in question does not have SE access any more.
2010-02-25 A: Like in a20091119.1 the Support Engineer deleted the account without authorisation, with the difference that there was not even an information request by the Arbitrator.
According to a modification of this page by the support engineer (see execution) the account in question did not have any certs ot assurance points. There's no way to independently verify this statement.
Since the Claimant's account has already been deleted the primary subject of this Arbitration does not exist any more. Assuming the SE's statement is correct no harm has been done other than breaching procedures.
SE access for the support engineer in question has already been revoked, otherwise I would have filed a dispute against him for repeated breaching of procedures.
- 2010-02-10 (S) Account deleted (C) has no certs or assurance points on his account
- 2010-06-13 A: Sent mail to C informing him that the account has been deleted at Feb 25.