- Case Number: a20091215.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Iang
- Respondents: Martin Schulze
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Arbitrator: Mario Lipinski
- Date of arbitration start: 2009-12-15
- Date of ruling: 2009-12-20
- Case closed: 2009-12-20
- Complaint: Arbitrated Background Check over Martin Schulze
Please file DISPUTE to request Arbitrated Background Check over Martin Schulze, known as Marty1 <email anonymized> . He is currently working as Triage within Support Department. The direct result is to propose him to board for the potential role of Support Engineer, as covered by Security Policy 188.8.131.52. However the ABC can be seen as broad and independent of Support work. iang, temporary Support Officer.
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator Mario Lipinski (A), Respondent: Martin Schulze (R), Claimant: Ian Grigg (C), Case: a20091215.1
2009-12-15 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2009-12-15 (CM): I'll take care about this case
- 2009-12-15 (A): I'll take care about this case
- 2009-12-15 (R): present CV on laptop
2009-12-15 (A)/(CM): interview face2face meeting at Hamburg-MiniTOP 091215
- 2009-12-19 (CM): sending scanned interview protocol to (A)
- 2009-12-20 (A): ruling
The background check has not revealed any blocking issues. However, R is quite new to CAcert and the interview has shown, he is not yet familiar with structures and topics of CAcert. Before adding R to routine support, he first needs to be educated, trained and tested. Means to qualify R and to verify this are up to the Support Officer (C).
One way for establishing that could be adding R to the internal communication channels of support for watching and discussing and passing a test proving to have learned about important issues for support before enabled to handle support cases on his own.