- Case Number: a20091209.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Iang
- Respondents: Wolfgang Kasulke
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Arbitrator: Mario Lipinski
- Date of arbitration start: 2009-12-16
- Date of ruling: 2009-12-20
- Case closed: 2009-12-20
- Complaint: Arbitrated Background Check over Wolfgang Kasulke
Please file DISPUTE to request Arbitrated Background Check over Wolfgang Kasulke <email anonymized>, also known as <irc>. He is currently working as Triage within Support Department. The direct result is to propose him to board for the potential role of Support Engineer, as covered by Security Policy 184.108.40.206. However the ABC can be seen as broad and independent of Support work. iang, temporary Support Officer.
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator Mario Lipinski (A), Respondent: Wolfgang Kasulke (R), Claimant: Iang (C), Case: a20091209.1
2009-12-09 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A sent
- 2009-12-09 (CM): I'll take this as CM
- 2009-12-09 (CM): sent init mail to (R)
- 2009-12-09 (CM): received response from (R). Now need an (A).
- 2009-12-16 (CM) I'll take care about this case
- 2009-12-16 (A) I'll take care about this case
2009-12-16 (CM), (A): interview face2face meeting at Essen-SoftwareCamp 091216
- 2009-12-18 (R): sent CV to (CM), (A)
- 2009-12-19 (C): sending scanned interview protocol to (A)
- 2009-12-20 (A): ruling, closing
The background check has not revealed any blocking issues. It is now up to the Support Officer to introduce R to the support team.