- Case Number: a20091202.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Ian Grigg
- Respondents: Michael Tänzer
- Case Manager: Alexander Prinsier
- Arbitrator: Lambert Hofstra
- Date of arbitration start: 2009-12-03
- Date of ruling: 2009-12-20
- Case closed: 2010-01-11
- Complaint: background check for support crew Michael Tänzer
Please file DISPUTE to request Arbitrated Background Check over Michael Tänzer, known as NEO <email anonymized> . He is currently working as Triage within Support Department. The direct result is to propose him to board for the potential role of Support Engineer, as covered by Security Policy 22.214.171.124. However the ABC can be seen as broad and independent of Support work. iang, temporary Support Officer.
- Relief: The background check has not revealed any blocking issues
Before: Arbitrator name arbitor (A), Respondent: Michael Tänzer (R), Claimant: Ian Grigg (C), Case: a20091202.1
2009-12-02 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, sent request for CM / A
- 2009-12-02 (CM): Taking this case as CM
- 2009-12-02 (A): Taking this case as A
- 2009-12-05 (CM): Both init mail replies received, case is now running.
2009-12-09 (A & CM): trying to find a method and date that suits all parties for a meeting
- 2009-12-16 (A): set date and time for the interview
- 2009-12-19 (A): conducted the interview, verified a few references
- 2009-12-20 (A) Ruling
- 2009-12-23 (CM): asking A if this case can be closed now.
- 2010-01-11 (A): yes it can be closed.
The background check has not revealed any blocking issues. It is now up to the support manager to accept R as member of the support team.