- Case Number: a20091117.3
- Status: closed
- Claimants: CAcert represented by Iang
- Respondents: Javier Fernandez Almirall (Faramir)
- Case Manager: Mario Lipinski
- Arbitrator: Andreas Bäß
- Date of arbitration start: 2009-11-23
- Date of ruling: 2010-03-10
- Case closed: 2010-03-16
- Complaint: background check for support crew Javier Fernandez Almirall (Faramir)
Support and Arbitration, as of board meeting 20091115, and motion 20091116.3: "Ian Grigg be appointed Support Officer temporarily, to immediately propose candidates for background checks, and to recommend a suitable replacement for the support officer role ASAP." Therefore I would like to immediately file to conduct three Arbitrated Background Checks (ABCs) over these candidates: Werner Dworak (possible restart of currently frozen arbitration a20090525.2?) Javier Fernandez Almirall Nicholas Bebout I would like to add that at the current point in time, we have no appointed support engineers. If possible, than, I would request as claimant in these 3 separate cases that the process be fast, and that where past information is relevant (such as personal knowledge, ability to phone quickly, etc) this be considered if possible. (Hence I post this as one mail, so CMs/Arbitrators can see the whole picture.) iang
- Relief: None
Before: Arbitrator Andreas Bäß (A), Respondent: Javier Fernandez Almirall (Faramir) (R), Claimant: CAcert represented by Iang (C), Case: a20091117.3
- 2009-11-17 (A): I'm willing to perform a background check on Javier Fernandez. Any volunteer to join me?
- 2009-11-18 (CM): I would do
- 2009-11-23 (A): Contacted (R) to provide CV and reference persons and make proposals for a meetin
- 2009-11-26 (A) received CV and reference persons, scheduled interview for next tuesday
- 2010-03-10 (A) ABC finished
The background check has not revealed any issues in conflict as a support team member under Security Policy (SP).
While Javier is an expert for all client related and assurance related issues he has little to no experience with problems related to server certificates at the moment.
As a result, it is now up to the support manager to accept Javier as member of the support team.