- Case Number: a20091117.1
- Status: dismissed
- Claimants: Cédric M.
- Respondents: NN
Case Manager: MarioLipinski
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-08-30
- Date of ruling: 2011-04-08
- Case closed: 2011-04-08
- Complaint: name swapped in an account
I recently discovered - to my considerable embarassment - that someone I assured this spring has his names swapped in his account data, i.e. it reads "lastname firstname" in the overview. I'd like to remedy that and hereby request an arbitration case against myself. I will send additional details in an encrypted response after a cert exchange.
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: NN (R), Claimant: Cédric M. (C), Case: a20091117.1
2010-08-30 (A): I'll take this case as Arbitrator, MarioLipinski will be Case Manager
- 2010-08-30 (A): Sent initiating mail, requesting the Respondent's account and name.
- 2010-10-03 (A): Sent reminder to C
- 2010-11-07 (A): Sent second reminder to C
- 2010-11-07 C replies, he is on vacation and will be back at Nov 12.
- 2010-12-04 (A): Sent another reminder to C
- 2011-01-26 (A): Send final reminder to C, expecting answer till February 11, 2011, otherwise the case will be dismissed.
Since the Claimant did not respond to requests for more detailed information there is no way to continue this case.
Therefor the case is dismissed.