- Case Number: a20090918.1
- Status: closed
- Claimant: Christopher Hoth (as community member)
- Respondents: "Lucas Markus Kenter" / "zxbeheer ZXFactory"
- Case Manager: Andreas Bäß
- Arbitrator: Bernhard Fröhlich
- Date of arbitration start: 2009/09/21
- Date of ruling: 2009/10/01
- Case closed: 2010/01/07
Fakename on a account "zxbeheer ZXFactory" (beheer *AT* zx *DOT* nl) - account is used for a company. It´s not a personal account, but has a fake dob. For using OA this account must be closed and the domains/emailaddresses must be removed (for transfer to a new OA account).
Before: Arbitrator name arbitor (A). Respondent: "Lukas Markus Kenter" / "zxbeheer ZXFactory" (R) Claimant: Christopher Hoth (C) Case: a20090918.1
C: Christopher Hoth opened arbitration and accepts arbitration under CCA/DRP
R: Lucas Kenter accepted arbitration under CCA/DRP
CM: Forwarded detailed information about the case to arbitrator
2009-09-29 A: Sent a mail to all parties trying to establish the facts
2009-09-30: R and C sent replies to A's mail, confirming the facts are like in the summary on this page.
2009-10-01 A: Sent a request to support for facts about the account
2009-10-11 A: Renewed information request to support
2009-10-11 Support responds to request:
- No Assurance Points
- No assiciated domains
- No additional email addresses
- No certificates have been issued by the account
2009-12-01 A: Requesting deletion of account, since (more than) enough time to allow for an appeal has passed.
2010-01-04 A: Requested status from support
2010-01-05 Support reports account is deleted
2010-01-07 A: The case is closed
Considering the case I am giving the following ruling for the account beheer *AT* zx *DOT* nl:
- Login to the account shall be disabled as soon as this ruling becomes effective
- All domains associated to the account shall be removed so they can be associated to another account
- No revocation of certificates is necessary, Lucas Kenter (lucas dot kenter at gmail dot com) shall be responsible for the certificates issued by the account until they expire.
- The last name of the account shall be changed to a20090918.1, so there is a connection between the account/certificates and the responsible person Lucas Kenter.
- Three months after the last certificate issued by the account has expired the account shall be deleted.
- This ruling is suspended till 2009-10-07 to wait for a potential appeal, in case there should be another owner of the account's primary mail address. It is also suspended until the verification that the account has no associated Assurance Points.
Note: The information received from support at 2009-10-11 makes most parts of this ruling obsolete. Nevertheless I kept the ruling to make clear what I would have decided if the facts would have been like I expected them...
Relevant Other Cases
Ruling about assuring a non-personal account, states that the account has to be deleted.