- Case Number: a20090703.2
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Dax Van Camp, dax dot van dot camp at pioneeR dot eu
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-09-04
- Date of ruling: 2010-11-03
- Case closed: 2010-11-03
From: Dax Van Camp Email: dax.van.camp@pioneeR.eu Subject: please remove me from the database Message: I was lookign for a Cert solution but will not use your services. Please remove my account information Dax Van Camp
Before: Arbitrator MarioLipinski (A). Respondent: CAcert (R) Claimant: Dax Van Camp (C) Case: a20090703.2
- 2010-02-11 (S) Account deleted (C) has no certs and assurance points on his account
- 2010-08-07 (CM): Note that the line dated 2010-02-11 was made by Support Engineer Martin and is not a ruling by an Arbitrator! Nevertheless I'll keep the information for a future Arbitrator. See also the list of related cases.
- 2010-08-29 (CM): Arbitrator appointed for the case
- 2010-09-04 (A): Requested SQL query
- 2010-09-05 (CM): Critial admin provides results of SQL query after clarification of request details by A
- 2010-09-05 (A): Received query results. The account has been partially anonymised, no assurances, no certs. GPG not checked, but irrelevant because of no assurances (maybe relevant for future usage of the query).
- 2010-11-03 (A): ruling, closed
For discovery of the status of the account, the following SQL query was requested and executed:
SELECT id, fname, mname, lname, suffix, dob FROM `users` WHERE email = '<email>'; SELECT n.* FROM `users` u LEFT JOIN `notary` n ON n.`from`=u.`id` OR n.`to`=u.`id` WHERE u.`email` = '<email>'; SELECT d.`domain`, COUNT(dc.id) FROM `users` u LEFT JOIN `domains` d ON d.`memid`=u.`id` LEFT JOIN domaincerts dc ON dc.domid=d.id WHERE u.`email` = '<email>' GROUP BY d.`id`; SELECT COUNT(ec.id) FROM `users` u LEFT JOIN emailcerts ec ON ec.memid=u.id WHERE u.`email` = '<email>';
- Account is partially anonymised, but still available by the email address.
- No Assurances received or given.
- No Certificates created.
- GPG was not checked, but irrelevant because of assurances.
The account was already deleted. After reviewing discovery, C binding to CCA is terminated.