- Case Number: a20090622.1
- Status: closed
- SM85 state: Member requests controlled change
- Claimants: Konrad Kierys
- Respondents: CAcert
- Case Manager: Alexander Prinsier
- Arbitrator: Andreas Bäß
- Date of arbitration start: 2009-12-01
- Date of ruling: 2011-03-08
- Case closed: 2011-03-14
- Complaint: Kierys: Delete an account with assurance points
Hello, I want to delete my account of <email anonymized>. Could you do this for me?
- Relief: TBD
Before: Andreas Bäß (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Konrad Kierys (C), Case: a20090622.1
2009-11-27 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2009-12-01 (CM): I'll take care as CM in this case
- 2009-12-01 (A): Assigned me as Arbitrator
- 2009-12-01 (CM): Sent init mail to C
- 2009-12-02 (CM): Received confirmation of deletion request from claimant
- 2009-12-03 (A): Asked Support for member status (points, certs, pending disputes)
- 2009-12-05 (CM): received reply from support.
- 2009-12-25 (CM): asking progress report from A
- 2010-06-10 (CM): asking progress from A again
- 2011-03-10 (CM): received ruling from A. Sending execution request to support.
- 2010-03-14 (CM): Ruling executed by support. Sent notification to claimant. Case closed.
- Number of assurances received: 1
- Number of assurances given: 0
- Number of certificates requested: 0
After verifying the deletion and community membership request is originating from from the Owner by an email conversation I rule that support deletes the cacert account by following version two of the delete user account procedure described on Arbitrations/Training/Lesson20/DeleteAccountProcSEv2. Before deleting the account a PDF printout of the account information has to be taken and sent to the arbitrator. CAcert membership termination is effective on the date of the ruling.