- Case Number: a20090525.2
- Status: init
- Claimants: CAcert represented by Iang (iang at cacert dot org)
- former Claimant: CAcert represented by Guillaume Romagny (guillaume at cacert dot org)
- Respondents: Werner Dworak (werner AT wombaz DOT de)
- Case Manager: to be assigned
- Arbitrator: Lambert Hofstra (lambert at cacert.org)
- Date of arbitration start: 2009/XX/YY
- Issue: background check before addition to support team
The issue at hand is to do a background check on Werner Dworak, before he can join the support team, which he has volunteered to do. There is NO WRONG DOING ALLEGED. This is a standard procedure to determine the suitability of a candidate to be given access to critical and sensitive systems.
Before: Arbitrator name ??? (A). Respondent: Werner Dworak (R) Claimant: CAcert represented by Iang (C) Case: a20090525.2
2009-05-25 Support : Please assign a Case-Manager & Arbitrator from the arbitrators pool
- 2009-05-26 Support : Nick Bebout appointed as arbitrator
- 2009-06-24 Support : Arbitrator is Lambert Hofstra because Werner is german speaking it is easier to deal the background check.
- 2009-11-17 : case re-opened / re-init, modified with new (C)
- 2009-11-17 : Lambert continues as (A) in this case
- 2009-11-18 : A has requested assistance of Philipp G for the interview
- 2009-11-22 : A and Philipp have interviewed R
- 2009-11-23 : A has created a summary for review by Philipp
- 2009-11-24 : Ruling
The background check has not revealed issues that are blocking. As a result, it is now up to the support manager to accept R as member of the support team.