- Case Number: a20090319.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Raphaël Gertz
- Respondents: CAcert
- Case Manager: TBD
- former Case Manager: Alejandro Mery
- former Arbitrator: Nick Bebout
- Date of arbitration opened: 2009-03-19
- Date of arbitration started: 200Y-MM-DD
- Date of arbitration ruling: 200Y-MM-DD
- Date of arbitration closed: 2009-11-18
- Complaint: User was assured by his internet-name, not an official name
Claimant registered himself as rapsys phoenix and got assured (35 points!) by that name back in 2007. He asks to gets his points removed so he can change it to the real one.
- Relief: XXX/None
2009-11-18 UlrichSchroeter: i'll take care about this case as (A)
- 2009-11-18 (A): requesting email address of (C) from CM / former (A), support
- 2009-11-18 (A): got email address of (C) from the arbitrations mailing list
- 2009-11-18 (A): sent initial mail, requesting CCA / DRP acceptance from (C)
- 2009-11-18 (A): request for (CM)
- 2009-11-18 (A): (C) replied, that this case had allways been handled.
- 2009-11-18 (C): i've been re-assured 3 times since that
2009-11-18 (A): checked account info that includes Raphaël François Gertz. thats ok.
- 2009-11-18 (A): case closed.
- 2009-11-18 somebody has changed the account, but has forgotten to close the case.