Arbitration / Training
The Training Course for Case Managers and Arbitrators
Lesson 5 - Editing Wiki page for new Arbitration case
- Create the new case through the bottom field by using the default schema: aYYYYMMDD.# (number as defined in Lesson4)
- Edit the new Wiki page:
* Template Wiki page for new arbitration cases
* Case Number: a201YMMDD.n <== edit case number * Status: init * Claimant: mr. claimant <== replace by name of claimant * Respondent: mrs. respondent <== replace by name of respondent * initial Case Manager: name iCM <== your name * Case Manager: name case manager * Arbitrator: name arbitrator * Date of arbitration start: 201Y-MM-DD * Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD * Case closed: 201Y-MM-DD * Complaint: short description of the complaint <== replace with dispute filing subject * Relief: TBD <== if there is a clear relief, fill out Before: Arbitrator name arbitrator (A), Respondent: name respondent (R), Claimant: name claimant (C), Case: a201YMMDD.n <== replace with respondent name <== replace with claimant name <== replace case# == History Log == . 201Y-MM-DD (issue.c.o): case [<ticket number>] <== replace support ticket number . 201Y-MM-DD (iCM): added to Wiki, request for CM / A <== edit actual date == Private Part == ## ## do not delete this, before priv part was created ## * type a201YMMDD.n : <<NewPage(Arbitrations/priv/a201YMMDD.n, Create new private part to arbitration file, Arbitrations/priv,%s)>> ## ## delete this section, when priv part was created ## * '''Link to Arbitration case [[Arbitrations/priv/a201YMMDD.n|a201YMMDD.n (Private Part)]], Access for (CM) + (A) only''' '''''<= Edit case number of Private file!!!''''' ## ==> INCLUDE SECTION BOT <<Include(Arbitrations/priv/a201YMMDD.n)>> <== edit case number ## <== INCLUDE SECTION EOT ==== EOT Private Part ==== == original Dispute == <== add original dispute (anonymized) == Discovery == == Ruling == == Execution == == Similiar Cases == <== if there are similar cases, add them here as || [[Arbitrations/a20YYMMDD.n|a20YYMMDD.n]] || [[Arbitrations/a20YYMMDD.n|<discription>]] || <== if there are more then one case, add addtl. ---- . CategoryArbitration <== don't remove this default category ''' and please add one of the following Topics, delete the rest. See also [[Arbitrations/Training/Lesson06|Lesson06]] ''' <== remove remark <== select one of the following categories <== remove all others x4) . CategoryArbCaseAccountDelAssurer . CategoryArbCaseAccountDelNonAssurer . CategoryArbCaseAccountCleanup . CategoryArbCaseAccountDataNameMismatch . CategoryArbCaseAccountDataNameOrder . CategoryArbCaseAccountDataNameAdditional . CategoryArbCaseAccountDataNameModificationsRequested . [[CategoryArbCaseAccountDataDoB]] . CategoryArbCaseOtherAssurerErrors . [[CategoryArbCaseCCAViolation]] . CategoryArbCaseDomainDispute . CategoryArbCaseEmailDispute . [[CategoryArbCaseSystemABC]] . CategoryArbCaseSystemTasks . CategoryArbCaseOthers . CategoryArbCaseAppeal . CategoryArbCaseExternal
- Usually names should be abbreviated in the Wiki page (e.g.: Bernhard F.) and no email addresses should be included for data protection reasons.
- The Claimant (C) is the person, or institution, who filed the dispute, normally the sender of the mail.
The Respondent (R) is the person, or institution, whom the Claimant wants to do something, or stop something. CAcert is R if any support actions are requested. R may be unknown at the time the page is created, and may have to be identified by the Arbitrator during the case, in this case you should start with "unknown" or "To be identified" or something like that. 1
This is currently under discussion. There is no agreement, that a case may be without a respondent, as a respondent is required for Common Law cases. Also DRP 4.2 reference to "support actions" is exactly about the kind of cases, where no direct claimant can be identified. To use "CAcert" as a "default" respondent, matches best how it is done in Common Law.
- multiple respondents/claimants shortened by (R1), (R2), ..., (Rn), (C1), ... (Cn)
the dispute filing text from the original mail should not include personal identifiable data in it. So replace email addresses with <email anonymized> and DoB's with ##.##.####. If the dispute filing is full of personal identifiable informations, leave the complaint empty.
- What is the default category for a new arbitration ?
- Can an arbitration have more then one respondent ?
- Should the full dispute filing text removed if the dispute filing contains one email address and one DoB ?
BernhardFröhlich: Added a few things, otherwise OK